tiistai 18. tammikuuta 2011

Der Wanderer von Arlesheim und die Pixel

There's a good reason to write something in English (I'd like to write in German, but it's too difficult).

So:

Before we moved here, I spent quite a lot of time in the Internet to find information, photos and videos about Arlesheim and Basel. I looked for blogs, too, and I found "Der Wanderer von Arlesheim". It was fun to read about the local happenings (yes, I can read German) and see photos.

So last week I sent an e-mail for the Wanderer. I wanted to thank about the blog and tell that I'm the one of the readers, now living in Arlesheim.

And yesterday the Wanderer wrote about us in the blog! The Wanderer has a blog post telling about two Finnish people, also attached a photo from Sami's exhibition. Nice!

Danke schön, Der Wanderer von Arlesheim!

- - -

Sami started his painting on Sunday. Pixels, more pixels :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti